viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

End Year Greetings & My Preliminary English Test Results

Hi every one!!!

I'm so happy for have shared this year together. Thaks to all for spent time with me, learning and having fun time.

I thank specially to Vale and Ceci, who offered the time, the effort and patience in order to guide me through the way of learning English.

Finally, and as a Chrismas present, I have received the results of my PET exam and, guess what ...


I PAAAAASSSED IT!!!!


 
So, I'm extremely excited because this is a reward by the effort, not only mine, but all of you which worked with me on the construction of our knowledge.

Thanks again. Happy Merry ChristmasMarcelo

Marcelo
LOL

ps: I attach the Statmen of Results of the exam



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marce!!
    Congratulations on your hard word again! It's YOU who did most of it you know!
    I'm so happy for you an so proud!
    I wish you the best of lucks for next year!... I mean, this year! ;-)
    Lol,
    Ceci

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooops! I mean... I'm so happy for you AND so proud! jajaja!
    Lol,
    xoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marce! Congratulations and let's go for more!!!

    ResponderEliminar